1sargento feminine(as form of address) jefe informal
- The sarge with the enormous hooter noted details and read it back.
- I had become a soldier and could really look the old sarge in the face.
- Well, the sarge is just as scared as the rest of us, and joking around isn't going to help him any.
- But no matter how much the Sarge bawled him out, Gomer remained Gomer, someone who believed in the virtues of goodness and niceness, even as the world threatened to blow itself to bits.
- ‘Jack thinks the sarge is spying on us,’ David breathed back.
- His brother in law gets into major trouble and it's up to the sarge to get him out of it.
- Don't talk about that here, boys, or I'll have to report you to the sarge.
- Guilt by innuendo and tch-tch-ing at the supposed loose morals of the girl in question just might get the sarge off the hook.
- So, with a bottle of scotch as old as I was in hand, I went over to Grandpa's house for a conversation and a probable tongue lashing from the sarge.