In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1punto de saturación masculine
- The layering seen in a solution which has passed its saturation point resembles the layering seen when two insoluble substances are mixed.
- Crystallisation occurs when the concentration of two ions exceeds their saturation point in the solution.
- The goal is to reduce serum uric acid level below its saturation point in extracellular fluid.
- Wood is dimensionally stable when the moisture content is above the fiber saturation point (usually about 30 percent moisture content).
- The saturation point varies according to the solute.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.