1(person) atolondrado(person) despistadoit's one of his scatterbrained ideas — es una de sus chifladuras informal
- With an enormous dollop of assistance, I've transformed my own scatterbrained attempt at a curriculum vitae into something a little more presentable.
- If anyone has noticed, my posts have been rather scatterbrained recently.
- Anyway, my boss was a scatterbrained but really sweet woman - at first.
- I was the most absent minded, scatterbrained barista you've ever met.
- I'll try to remember to email you when I update, but I can be really scatterbrained, and I might forget!