1porquerías feminine informal
- So you can't really go in there and say, ‘Here, I'm going to make some real schlock.’
- Everything on display here is grade-Z kung-fu schlock.
- It doesn't help when the episode is established in a tomb-raiding scene so derivative of '80s adventure schlock that I felt like I was in middle school.
- The dull picture here befits the cheap production values of this schlock.
- It's at the edge of schlock and kitsch, but it's a nice throwback to the times when people would practice their letters and made sure their handwriting was neat, legible, and beautiful.
- Trouble was, the only legal name for the mix was - and still is - ‘red table wine,’ a tag people might associate with schlock.
- For connoisseurs of schlock, they're priceless.
- At first it's difficult to shake the feeling that it's kitschy schlock that they're radiating, rather than the sinister malevolence they may be aiming for.
- Were teenagers in the '60s really impressed by this schlock?
- Debuting in 1964, the series balanced wholesomely silly schlock with enough clever satire of traditional family shows like Father Knows Best to appeal to kids and adults alike.
- The convergence of the irreverent prince of potty humor and the cringe-worthy captain of schlock must be one of the signs of the impending Apocalypse.
- This nonstop laugh riot is a truly neglected classic of cautionary showbiz schlock.
- I sit in that eerie phosphorescent tubal glow and lounge becalmed, thinking about the microwave emissions being bombarded into outer space like a gazillion ambassadors of tacky schlock.
- Instead of Bauhaus residences in the suburbs, we got ersatz-traditional schlock.
- Existing at the intersection of simple chemistry genius and Ed Wood schlock, the kit involved two putty substances that one mixed to produce a gruesome, frighteningly real scar.
- Like many bands playing earnestly banal semi-derived emo schlock they've connected with an audience of disaffected youth who find comfort in their cranked up pop music and simplistic lyrics.
- And you have to admire the unrepentant schlock.
- Yet even with all this going for it, the film only proves that well-done schlock is still schlock.
- Producers called again, and this time they weren't in search of schlock.
- The Hollywood Walk of Fame is a succession of schlock and gore museums.