1descenso en línea recta a gran velocidad
- Hunks of ice studding the Cascade concrete make my first turns feel like a schuss down a staircase.
- The most accessible east side road, Two Medicine attracts those out for a long schuss.
- The mountain throws you a steep, narrow challenge almost immediately, followed by a long, inviting schuss.
- I still have a scar from my own hopeful schuss during my innocent early days.
1descender en línea recta a gran velocidad
- Its lightness belies its warmth; the shell sheathes two layers of insulation, whose thinness and elasticity allow for greater freedom of movement when schussing down the slopes.
- I really think some people go on skiing holidays to perform in a fashion show, and they do very little traversing, or schussing down the mountain.
- Whether you're seriously schussing or simply styling, your success on the slopes will be determined by clothing that is functional, stylish, and comfortable.
- So schuss at Libra-ruled Gay Ski Week in New Zealand in early September, happening in appropriately named Queenstown.
- After a long day schussing through powder, you can book a deep-tissue or sports massage at the on-site spa.