1(in general)ciencia femininea man of science — un científico
2(academic subject)ciencia femininethe sciences — las ciencias
- understanding the manual is a science in itself — entender el manual es toda una ciencia
- I may defend my professional status by claiming ownership of an advanced body of knowledge or science.
- We must educate our fellow educators and fellow scientists about the science of psychology.
- Most importantly, the lists tend to omit the natural vitamin complexes and food-form minerals that are so important for our health, as demonstrated by a large body of published science.
- But understanding the science of complexity is a far more useful metaphor than the traditional appeal to Newtonian physics.
- We promote the science of psychology, and we rely on the foundation it provides for the practice of psychology.