- Many will remember seeing her walking with her Scottie dog locally, especially in Sheen Common and Richmond Park.
- The West Highland Terrier is a friendly, happy dog, and its personality is unlike the rather wary Scottie which can sometimes appear to be leery of strangers.
- Fred needs to keep busy, because Ginger's given up men for dogs, a little Scottie that she takes for walks on deck.
- Our two-month-old Scottie suffers frequently from hiccups.
- The Scottie makes a fine watchdog and is completely loyal and loving.