1chatarrero masculinechatarrera feminine
- Nearby a scrap merchant was weighing a crate full of spent shell-cases.
- Firefighters tackled a massive blaze involving at least 100 vehicles at a York scrap merchant's yard today.
- If their owners don't claim them soon, they'll be transported to a scrap merchant's and unceremoniously put through the crusher.
- Screws holding the plaques stolen last month in place were sawn off and it is feared the thieves may attempt to sell them to scrap merchants.
- He had set up a deal with a scrap merchant to sell the track for £40 a tonne but was arrested before any money changed hands.