In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1protector de pantalla masculinesalvapantalla masculine
- When Scott dug his cell phone out of his pocket, ‘8 missed calls’ appeared on the screen after the screen saver disappeared.
- He'd shown me the photo of his teenaged sons playing soccer that he used as a screen saver on his computer.
- Other times, the spyware is secretly hitched to another program that the user does want - often a free screen saver, game or peer-to-peer client.
- This utility is a wonderful screen saver which shows your favorite nature pictures collections at the computer's idle time.
- Password-protect your computer when the screen saver is active, so when you're away from your PC, your computer will be locked until you enter the password.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.