1(meal) para chuparse los dedos informal(meal) de rechupete informal
- Head chef Craig Rushworth has conjured up a menu full of scrumptious food that is almost impossible to choose from.
- Combine kiwis in a fruit salad with scrumptious strawberries (which were reputed to contain a love potion by medieval gardeners) and see what happens!
- Instead of celebrating this joyous time of the year with scrumptious food, sweets and gifts, they remain in their shacks, treating it like just another day.
- The Buttery in Glasgow will be especially missed - all warm glows and scrumptious food.
- The class was fun, the people were great, and the food was scrumptious.
- It consisted of an excellent party with the most scrumptious food, fruit and minerals, tea and all sorts of goodies served.
- You gotta give it to Will Smith - he knows how to make a summer blockbuster… and he's just scrumptious in that nude shower scene.
- A sight of a scrumptious slice of cake or temptation-laced chocolate is enough to veer away the most enthusiastic fitness freak.
- As we prepared to leave, the waitress brought what looked like a scrumptious strawberry cheesecake to another couple next to us.
- The steak and kidney pie, an old-time scrumptious dish which has not lost its popularity, is there along with the Lamb Cutlets Reform.
- Today, though, we had Sunday lunch at the hotel in the village, and I had the most scrumptious pasta dish.
- The food was scrumptious and the band, Highway 66, created the party mood.
- And, of course, there is Carol Vorderman who doesn't look bad from any angle, but lying on a sofa in a tight Donna Karan outfit and spiked boots she is positively scrumptious.
- All of these scrumptious dishes are low fat, protein-rich versions of high-fat comfort foods, so go ahead and indulge without guilt!
- Refuelling at lunchtime consisted of rounds of scrumptious sandwiches and cake, with tea and coffee on tap.
- It was a wonderful space to explode into music and the food was scrumptious; good winter food.
- Both vegetarian and non vegetarian pizzas are absolutely scrumptious.
- Around 35 children from four to 11 years of age participated in making scrumptious cheese pizzas and learning how to eat them using cutlery.
- Katrina had already dug her way through the table and was lavishly plundering the scrumptious food before us.
- In downtown black, by turns diffident, mischievous, impulsive, even arrogant, she's scrumptious, and the sheep aren't.
- You can never go wrong by serving chocolate chip cookies - they work as well in a scrumptious dessert with ice cream as a school lunchbox.
- Hope always seems to spring eternal in this perfectly-sized college town, which boasts great weather, lively music and scrumptious food.
- They eat the pasta noodles with scrumptious apples, oranges, and chopped carrots.