1submarinismo masculineto go scuba diving — hacer submarinismo
- Add in a full tailgate with an opening rear window, and you have the ideal vehicle for taking to the furniture store or transporting all of your scuba-diving gear.
- This 27-year-old British-born former model and scuba-diving instructor stumbled across a colony of almost 100 squatters living in shacks next to passing trains and vermin.
- The perils of scuba-diving and sunbathing receive attention.
- Mark Thompson's sets and costumes are serviceable, with perhaps a few too many scuba-diving suits.
- If you are both into scuba-diving, why not have your ceremony at a beautiful resort overlooking the ocean?
- ‘I thought you went right from scuba-diving to cowboys,’ Leslie drawled.
- Fearful of succumbing to temptation, I virtuously drew down my severance pay and booked a scuba-diving trip to Cozumel, Mexico, which is famous for its endless reefs and majestic spotted eagle rays.
- Just don't plan any scuba-diving expeditions soon after.
- Equally the underwater scuba-diving sequence was cool - but pretty unnecessary to the storyline - such as it was.
- Larger yachts and sportfishing boats can be chartered for daylong fishing or scuba-diving trips.