1refriega feminineescaramuza feminine
1(have skirmish)enfrentarsepolice and demonstrators scuffled — hubo una escaramuza entre policías y manifestantes
- Two campers are scuffling with each other off to one side.
- Full of goat's meat, they devoted themselves to wine, threw dice, quarreled and scuffled.
- When I last saw Jose, he was living in a West Side Manhattan housing project, scuffling for diminishing gigs.
- The inevitability of globalization was evident even to the demonstrators who scuffled with armed Swiss national police units in seeking to disrupt the proceedings.
- He and Tino had even scuffled on occasion, always over women.
- Outside the hotel where the auction took place Tuesday, several protesters scuffled with security guards when they tried to push into the ballroom to block the sales.
2(move quickly)corrermice scuffling around in the attic — ratones correteando por el desván
- All that scuffling, all the muffled cries, and nothing.
- The hem of the elf's blue robes swished around her feet as they scuffled across the marble.
- Dancers slathered their bodies with paint and scuffled in sand on the floor.
- It seemed to be mid autumn, and golden leaves flew through the air as she scuffled along.
- To complete the afternoon, I heard a scuffling downstream followed by a squeal.
- He didn't hear anymore scuffling of feet, clothing moving, no shadows, not even the sound of breathing.
- I scuffled upstairs and rooted through my closet for the right outfit, knowing David would have a field day at my dilemma.
- The owls hooted as they hid in the darkness of the sycamores which in turn murmurs among them, the occasional scuffling of a hedgehog was heard and the sequel of a mouse caught by a fox.
- Outside her room, her sister, Sabrina, scuffled into the bathroom bleary eyed.
- Boots scuffled outside her door and Jedidah was quick to place a chair before the door.
- Once, I heard something scuffling inside one of the forbidden rooms, as if a cat or other animal was scratching their paws over the walls.
- Cole scuffled over, his hands in his pockets and his eyes downcast.
- They scuffled and banged around downstairs for a few minutes, but then they were gone.
- The scuffling of boots and the softer clip-clop of a woman's heels brought his thoughts from Caroline.
- Then, having lost her nerve already by her mother's harsh words, she scuffled back towards the exit in retreat.
- Gabe was busy putting on all his weapons and wouldn't even look at me, so I grudgingly got up and scuffled over the carpet.
- There was a scuffling and two of the employees ran off in the same direction, Angel stood and waited patiently, but felt all of the establishment's eyes upon her.
- I heard a scuffling from the corner of the room, underneath Emily's desk.
- When the first rays of the sun hit her, she got up and scuffled away from them, as if they would melt her.