- Verchick's clown oil paintings reveal evidence of her well-trained eye as a sculptress and former interior designer.
- She's a sculptress and an artist, and her husband, Kenny Schachter, is also an art dealer.
- Madame Tussaud's waxworks dates back to 1835, when French sculptress Marie Tussaud opened her famous collection in Baker Street.
- As a sculptress, I've taken this from Artemisia's example: use your pain and turn it into something beautiful.
- He says, for instance, he's currently dating a foreign sculptress in her late thirties.
- Both were interested in the arts, both enjoyed painting, and Louise was on her way to becoming a skilled sculptress.
- The week-end will showcase a love story between an Austrian forester and sculptress from Vienna in ‘The Forester of Silberwald’.
- She was a sculptress and a painter whose work was displayed in her home.
- Ms Stuart, who has lived in Dublin for many years, was described as an outstanding sculptress.
- Her career as a sculptress began in Italy through work with master sculptors in the artistic centre of Bottega Versiliese, in Pietra Santa where she still had a studio.