- Wearing hats for too long makes hair oily and produces scurf while the air conditioning makes the hair lose moisture.
- Here I cannot afford to be remembering what I said or did, my scurf cast off, but what I am and aspire to become.
- Dust mites don't directly bite people, but eat the scurf of human beings, who may produce an average of one gram a day.
- If your horse has a lot of winter scurf, you may want to give him a bath prior to clipping (its amazing how much easier the clipper blades go through clean hair).
- I can only think that fungus is involved somewhere along the line, perhaps an accumulation of dead cells / scurf / mould in the area under the dewlap so often overlooked in the shower.
- He spends most of that time at the creek, ‘washing off the plantation scurf.’