1ruta marítima masculine
- The fleet concentration period saw the ships drill in keeping sea lanes free of mines, ‘enemy’ ships and marauding aircraft.
- The main mission is the clearance of mines in the entrance to ports, naval bases and coastal sea lanes.
- Other tasks which fall to St Albans include a readiness to protect other Allied warships or merchant vessels passing through the region, and to keep sea lanes open.
- The major trade routes were sea lanes round England.
- Japan's defense of the sea lanes out to a thousand nautical miles sounded modest and did not arouse undue opposition at home.
- After all, the majority of maritime accidents occur in congested sea lanes.