1león marino masculine
- ‘I got to pat a kangaroo and feed a sea lion,’ Joaquin mused.
- Park officials contend that off-leash dogs roam onto sensitive dunes, dig up plants, chase birds and rabbits, and harass sea lions.
- The Steller sea lion is an animal that's survived natural cycles in North Pacific waters for 3 million years.
- A sea lion lets out a single long deep-throated bellow that eerily pierces the air like an elephant's roar.
- The agency decided to keep two-thirds of sea lion critical habitat closed to fishing, and the judge lifted his injunction.
- In the background he could hear the famous sea lions with their hoarse barking.
- And what we're saying is, this is one of the largest sea lion colonies in the world, it's home to probably the largest number of ospreys that's been recorded in South Australia.
- Perhaps we can suggest to them that a sea lion would be a better mascot?
- A family of sea lions bellowed their conversation somewhere down the coastline, adding a deep, rich sound to the serene atmosphere.
- Along with The Sierra Club, it is lobbying to have the fish farms moved inland, away from sea lion temptation.