1costa femininelitoral masculinebefore noun seaboard town — pueblo costero / del litoral masculine
- Of course, the most important constituency to which the league appealed was the Irish-speaking population concentrated on the western and southern seaboards of the island.
- The seaboards face ever-increasing pressure as more and more Australians move to the coast, and the Great Barrier Reef already has suffered substantial damage.
- The eastern seaboards of North America, Australia, and Asia can be particularly vulnerable if this occurs.
- Thus, we start in the polar ice and tundra, move on to grasslands, thence to rain forests and marshes, then uplands, seaboards and maritime civilisations.
- In the United States, >80% of Lyme disease cases occurred in the northeastern and mid-Atlantic seaboards.