- Another striking painting is of seagulls swarming over a garbage dump.
- There are also clouds of long distortion seagulls, fluttering around at sunset, calling to each other, their voices disappearing into the wind.
- ‘Wanderlust’ depicts a man's profile with seagulls flying in the background.
- Circling seagulls swooped down and ate what Agnes had disgorged.
- The track is immediately set apart by the awkward opening sounds of seagulls and a garbage truck in reverse gear, before it launches into a menacing guitar riff.
- A dry northern wind at Christmas brings clouds of seagulls to Cambridge, landing them at 10 A.M. upon Harvard's stadium.
- The cast includes rabbits, pigs, cows, cats, scorpions, seagulls, snails, penguins and bats.
- ‘There are an enormous number of seagulls on that part of Long Island Sound,’ he says.
- Certainly, the outdoor nature of the shoot offers up some unwanted ambiance (overly loud seagulls, microphone-flaunting winds), but this is not the reason for any aural concern.
- Whether hunting seagulls for much-needed nutrition, or helping each other out of dangerous situations, their exploits make for exciting viewing.
- The track for that was the sound of the ocean, with a few seagulls in the background.
- A sudden multiplicity of voices would suggest a court or crowd scene; birdsong, a garden; wind and rain, a heath; waves and seagulls, a seashore.