1caballito de mar masculine
- Andersson says similar evolutionary pressures help to explain the sexual antics of the pipefish, a close relative of the sea horse.
- The good news is that the partnership collaborations for sea horse and marine conservation have grown enormously.
- Like the sea horse, these sculptures have an almost timorous charm; one took care not to breathe too hard near them for fear of snapping their lengthy stems.
- These outlines coincided with the part of the brain known as the hippocampus, from the Greek word for sea horse.
- Live costumed characters from the Aquarium will stroll around the fairgrounds, including a whale, a shark, and a sea horse.
- Two of the spoons illustrated have applied seashells, and the third an applied sea horse.
- A report by the World Wildlife Fund indicates that populations of the sea horse in the Indo-Pacific are being heavily exploited for the Asian traditional medicine market.
- And last summer the first sea horse was recorded in the Thames estuary in 30 years.
- At about five-eighths of an inch long, it's smaller than a dime - the tiniest sea horse species in the world.