1masculine marineromasculine marino
- And one of its own large cannons blew up, killing yet more seamen.
- Seaman officer and pilot recruiting will be next, with new advertisements being filmed now.
- Smaller and less centralized, the Continental navy drew upon experienced seamen and where necessary relied on training on shipboard.
- Crew from the admiral down to ordinary seamen had no enmity towards their opposite numbers.
- The national seamen's union planned a strike for June 1911 to force the bosses to recognise the union.
- Even before the ship had left Buenos Aires some of the British seamen objected to sailing with Greeks.
- In 1808-1811, the British navy, desperate for able-bodied seamen, impressed more than six thousand Americans.
- Clearly, this was a tough campaign for all concerned, particularly for the ordinary seamen.
- Twenty-two seamen were killed when his ship came under fire.
- The Hong Kong seamen's strike of 1922 was directed at foreign power.
- With her she was taking 50 able-bodied seamen and 20 some foot soldiers.
- ‘Make a goal and go for it’ was a motto that stuck with the former deck seaman.
- His last pamphlet was about the appalling conditions of British seamen.
- The Yorkshire man was a former merchant navy seaman.
- Eleven seamen were killed, others were wounded, and many were subsequently interned.
- But the former merchant seaman is not your average bum.
- All crew members, from captain to seaman recruit, eat the same food - but on different days.
- I bring to the Minister's attention the case of an able seaman.