In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1orden de registro feminineorden de allanamiento feminine Latin Americaorden de cateo feminine Mexico Chile
- He criticised the minister's proposal to allow only Garda inspectors obtain a search warrant from a district judge.
- They informed the police who obtained a search warrant and raided Royle's former Chippenham home, seizing a second computer.
- The birds were found after a search warrant was executed by police and officials of the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds.
- Information was passed to West Yorkshire Police and a search warrant was executed at Johnson's home last November.
- Police executed a search warrant under the firearms act on a house in South Ronaldsay on Wednesday night.
- The search warrant and related documents were placed under seal by a judge.
- Thirty minutes later the police executed a search warrant.
- West Vancouver police executed a search warrant on the residence later that day.
- Since 1987 police can get a search warrant on the word of an informant who does not even have to be named.
- If there is a crime committed and the police go in with a search warrant, they just seize whatever is relevant.
- His role is to provide that assistance which is necessary to the peace officers executing the search warrant.
- The section allows the police to obtain a search warrant from a justice of the peace.
- It is the Crown who has instituted the charges and it is the Crown who sought and obtained the search warrant for the documents.
- My client was in hospital at the time that they executed the search warrant.
- The Mounties also executed a search warrant after the arrest was completed.
- The officers ought to have obtained a search warrant before entering the Appellant's residence.
- However when a search warrant was executed, they found a piece of blade on the dresser.
- This appears to recognize an exception in certain circumstances to the requirement of a search warrant.
- The Court officials can enter premises for searching purposes with a search warrant issued by the Court.
- For example, the police may not, unless invited, enter a person's premises without a search warrant.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.