In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1orden de registro feminineorden de allanamiento feminine Latin Americaorden de cateo feminine Mexico Chile
- It is the Crown who has instituted the charges and it is the Crown who sought and obtained the search warrant for the documents.
- Thirty minutes later the police executed a search warrant.
- This appears to recognize an exception in certain circumstances to the requirement of a search warrant.
- He criticised the minister's proposal to allow only Garda inspectors obtain a search warrant from a district judge.
- The search warrant and related documents were placed under seal by a judge.
- Police executed a search warrant under the firearms act on a house in South Ronaldsay on Wednesday night.
- West Vancouver police executed a search warrant on the residence later that day.
- The section allows the police to obtain a search warrant from a justice of the peace.
- My client was in hospital at the time that they executed the search warrant.
- However when a search warrant was executed, they found a piece of blade on the dresser.
- His role is to provide that assistance which is necessary to the peace officers executing the search warrant.
- The officers ought to have obtained a search warrant before entering the Appellant's residence.
- For example, the police may not, unless invited, enter a person's premises without a search warrant.
- Since 1987 police can get a search warrant on the word of an informant who does not even have to be named.
- The Mounties also executed a search warrant after the arrest was completed.
- The birds were found after a search warrant was executed by police and officials of the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds.
- The Court officials can enter premises for searching purposes with a search warrant issued by the Court.
- They informed the police who obtained a search warrant and raided Royle's former Chippenham home, seizing a second computer.
- Information was passed to West Yorkshire Police and a search warrant was executed at Johnson's home last November.
- If there is a crime committed and the police go in with a search warrant, they just seize whatever is relevant.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.