1Cookingcondimento masculinesazón feminine
- She applied spices and herbs and added some other liquid seasonings.
- Add a seasoning of nutmeg, the orange juice and salt and pepper.
- Another way to increase appetite is to add flavor to wholesome foods using spices, sauces and seasonings.
- Try different sauces, marinades, seasonings and other ingredients.
- Add the tamarind juice to the seasonings with salt.
- Put half the flour in a large bowl and season with Creole seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Adjust the seasoning with salt or sugar, if needed.
- It contained many seasonings, low salt food items, and lists the store where they can be found.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt, pepper and either lemon juice or wine vinegar.
- To this end he also makes sausages flavoured with fancy herbs and seasonings.
- Cayenne, a spicy seasoning used in subtropical cuisines, represents Spanish and Afro-Caribbean influences.
- Another approach to lamb cookery is to use strongly flavoured seasonings.
- I'm not a fan of hiding flavors with heavy sauces or using too many herbs or seasonings.
- Add the sherry and chopped dill to the remaining sauce and check the seasoning.
- In a separate bowl, cover cassava with Cajun seasoning, salt and olive oil.
- In Britain, food regulations currently allow only herbs, spices and vegetable seasonings to be irradiated.
- Add seasonings like garlic and ginger first, followed by meat, then vegetables.
- Despite the Italian seasoning, however, this remains a typically Scandinavian dish.
- Check the seasoning again and then transfer the sauce to a flat oven dish.
- To maintain the original taste of the meat, chefs don't add any seasonings.
2(of wood)secado masculinecuración feminine
- Many quality-conscious wine-makers will pay a premium for wood dried in the open air, however, and an increasing number of them actually select and buy their own wood in advance of seasoning.
- The technology involves the seasoning of wood with chemicals.