1quiste sebáceo masculine
- As the lesions enlarge, they may resemble a cellulitis, pyogenic furuncle, or an infected sebaceous cyst.
- People with infections requiring prolonged antibiotics were now able to get treatment at home or in the office, at a time when it was not uncommon to admit patients for sebaceous cysts or simple lacerations.
- The initial diagnosis was a sebaceous cyst, and excision under local anaesthetic was planned, but the large size of the mass and the finding of bony fixation raised doubts.
- When an old man asks about the lump on his neck, Alberto assures him that it is just a harmless sebaceous cyst.
- This 69 year old woman was referred for excision of an infected sebaceous cyst on her neck.