- I held my breath there for a sec wondering if they'd be able to hold onto the notes.
- That's it for a short sec - back again shortly.
- He came back to me after saying, ‘Hold on a sec Colie.’
- ‘Hold on a sec okay,’ she said turning and walking out.
- Just look at him, hold it for a couple secs, and then you're free to bolt.
- Okay, one sec I just gotta let my parents know I'm leaving.
- He began placing some of the medicines back into the first-aid kit ‘Wait here, I'll be back in a few sec.’
- ‘Ok, back in a sec guys,’ I called as I went out the door and started down the steps.
- ‘Hang on a sec babe,’ Jack answered the phone again.
- We'll be back in a sec girlies; Devon can keep you entertained awhile.
- It takes a few secs to adjust to the unfamiliar Indian customs and British accents, but once you do, you're hooked.
- I stared at my feet for a few secs until someone came up behind me.
1segundo masculinejust a sec — (espera) un segundo / momentito
Securities and Exchange Commission