In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1segunda lectura feminine
- The Government Bill which proposes this legislation will have its second reading in Parliament in January.
- The most important of these are the second reading, the Committee stage, and the report stage.
- If this does not occur, the next step is for the Parliament to have its second reading of the budget.
- I have much pleasure in participating in this debate on the second reading of this bill.
- If the bill is controversial, the second reading debate is likely to occupy a full parliamentary sitting.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.