1en segundo lugar
- This is mal-practice for two reasons, people use their phones and secondly fill up their bins.
- Firstly, he picked them up, and secondly, only turned around under duress.
- Firstly I don't feel either tactic would work, and secondly I think the price of petrol is still too low.
- A business, secondly, must earn the going cost of capital on all the money in the business.
- But secondly, I think it comes back to this piece: we have to teach people management and at the moment we do not.