1she's on secondment to the research institute — ha sido enviada / trasladada en comisión al instituto de investigación
- Sgt Peach said one officer had been transferred to Tidworth and another was on secondment in Swindon.
- The present incumbent of this numbered post is on secondment to St Mark's and has held his current appointment for 10 years.
- She is also on secondment to the Cabinet Office, advising on how the civil service can improve its communications skills.
- In 1995, Bob Clark was appointed as director, initially on secondment from the former Rural Development Commission.
- As Mr Wood put it, the policy covers overseas secondment as well as business trips.
- Ordinarily, either party giving notice one month in advance may terminate an officer's period of secondment.