In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1sedación feminineto be under sedation — estar bajo el efecto de los sedantes
- to put sb under sedation — sedar / administrarle un sedante a algn
- The man is still under sedation in the intensive care unit and consultants will assess his other injuries later.
- Rau is currently undergoing intensive treatment under sedation in a high-dependency ward at Adelaide's Glenside hospital.
- Flumazenil should be administered in a series of small injections so reversal of sedation can be controlled.
- You'll receive fluids and medications for relaxation and mild sedation through an intravenous catheter.
- During an implant procedure, will the patient be under sedation?
- All those responsible for administering sedation should have received formal training and assessment
- Taken together with the clinical findings, CT under sedation was not required.
- She also is an independent consultant and educator on the administration of conscious sedation to the perioperative patient.
- We are confused about the difference between conscious sedation and moderate sedation.
- A tube is passed through the larynx into the trachea to provide oxygen while the child is under sedation for 24-48 hours.
- Dand C is an outpatient procedure usually done under sedation such as Fentanyl.
- The nurse or anesthesia care provider may administer preoperative sedation at this time, if needed, to decrease anxiety.
- These biopsies usually require only local anesthesia with intravenous sedation and may be done as an outpatient procedure.
- However, some patients experience significant discomfort when sigmoidoscopy is performed without sedation.
- She had been given 5 mg intravenous diazepam for sedation, and colonoscopic diathermy or biopsy had not been used.
- They kept me in a medical coma under sedation, so I have no recollection of that time.
- He or she ensures that informed consent is obtained before any preoperative sedation is administered to the patient.
- They want circulating nurses to administer propofol for moderate sedation.
- If the patient exhibits anxiety, medications for sedation also can be administered after the consent is signed.
- This session will provide information for nurses who administer sedation and/or monitor these patients.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.