- During our stay, we passed many street level apartments and houses that had only see-through lace curtains in the windows.
- Mom comes downstairs minutes later with a short, short miniskirt and a see-through shirt.
- She also wore a pink see-through sweater with a black tank underneath.
- Turn up the heat with a smoky eye created with shimmery cream shadow or see-through powder.
- I have very long hair and wear a see-through lace shirt over a bra.
- I'll wear anything whether it's see-through or not.
- I liked the colours and pattern and of course I will wear something underneath as I was never one to wear a see-through top with just a bra underneath.
- Retailers will love it, though, because the see-through packaging tube is small, attractive and different.
- I recall a period in the late 1960s when festively decorated bras worn under see-through tops were all the rage.
- Worn without stays or hoops, this see-through dress was instantly popular, though some matrons equated it with loose morality.
- The national press was quick to seize, too, on pictures of Kate at a student fashion show wearing a see-through dress.
- You laced it up at the back, and it was sort of see-through.
- The latest collection includes delicate see-through dresses and tops featuring raw hems and ruche detailing.
- The gown has long see-through sleeves and is a turtle neck.
- She took it off and underneath she was wearing a see-through blouse.
- Today, at the mall, Jillian didn't wear mini skirts and tops that were see-through.
- How can I tell in a store if a suit will be see-through once it's wet?