- Kino has only a few seed pearls worth very little, and that will not pay the doctor's fee, so the servant closes the gates in Kino's face.
- Two more seed pearls hung from her ear lobes while a white silk hairband restrained her curly hair.
- The gem-studded epaulettes are fringed with seed pearls.
- She also wore her mother's long white veil with a seed pearl and diamanté tiara, and carried a bouquet of lemon illios and cream Bianca roses in a teardrop effect.
- Her dress was of ivory silk, the bodice decorated with exquisite lace and tiny seed pearls.
- I had a black mourning gown sewn up for me and matching headdress with seed pearls.
- The bride wore an ivory A-line satin dress, with seed pearls embroidered down one side and a pleated waist.