- Constructed of wire, the garland is spherical, and it is decorated with strips of various materials from seersucker to damask.
- The classic navy and black pieces are lined with seersucker and trimmed in contrasting ribbon.
- They sell both seersucker and linen and to someone used to a Brooks Brothers' level of fit and finish, it's garbage.
- Before him, towering from Murphy's vantage point, stood a hapless young man clad head to toe in coffee-stained thrift-store seersucker.
- Key fabrics for spring include seersucker, ticking stripes and prints, as well as suede and leather, which are still very prevalent.
- Speaking of seersucker, there's another characteristic to the fabric, which I failed to mention earlier: it usually bears a pattern in addition to its textured nature.
- A return of seersucker, that bumpy striped cotton classic, makes men's summer suits more interesting.
- Linen, seersucker and straw are to be worn in the summer only.