In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1autoestima feminineamor propio masculine
- Experts say the problem is closely linked to depression and low self-esteem.
- These days it seems that men can also develop low self-esteem from media images of beautiful bodies.
- You can build your baby's confidence and self-esteem from the moment they're born.
- My self-esteem was so low that I used to walk down the street with my head down.
- No matter how far I may have sunk because of low self-esteem, there has always been a spirit of survival and hope.
- Low self-esteem is a common problem amongst students and many other people today.
- We hope to build people's confidence and self-esteem with these projects.
- That is why people unemployed for a long time lose their self-esteem and sense of worth.
- It is hoped that the scheme will raise their self-esteem and increase pride in the community.
- They have often been abused or exploited and have very low self-esteem.
- In the book, Dale attributes her decision to a bout of low self-esteem coupled with a fear that her time had passed.
- The events for primary school age children aim to boost young people's confidence and self-esteem.
- Use the time to try and build your self-esteem and confidence - learn to like yourself a bit more.
- Looking at her now, it's difficult to believe she ever had a problem with confidence and self-esteem.
- Both bullies and victims need help to regain their confidence and self-esteem.
- She had a very low self-esteem and lived a troubled life - but it is still a desperate and sad piece of news.
- The idea is to give the group members positive experiences which can help build self-esteem and confidence.
- They may have low self-esteem and they see this interest in them as attractive.
- Thomas, by his own admission, was extremely negative and had low self-esteem.
- This study has raised new questions about why these children have such low self-esteem.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.