In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1realización (personal) feminineto achieve self-fulfillment — realizarse
- Developing a private practice can give you the best of all worlds: career, independence, and the indescribable pleasure of self-fulfillment.
- The perfection of the self is key, going hand-in-hand with self-knowledge, self-responsibility and self-fulfillment.
- An alternative way of evaluating what is happening is to stress people's continuing search for self-fulfilment and emotional satisfaction from their intimate relationships.
- It is in many respects a recession of self-fulfilment.
- A major strand is that all the great philosophical issues are seen in terms of modernity, a defining characteristic of which is the quest for self-fulfilment.
- Available in German and Italian languages, the website promises to open for all a journey of mind-soul, of self-discovery and self-fulfilment.
- While it's true that applying maths to anything other than counting calories is not compulsory, improving your mind is the path to self-fulfilment.
- The aim of today's happiness crusade seems to be to politicise the quest for self-fulfilment.
- We offer a route for you to finally make the move into independence, financial security and self-fulfilment.
- Some common idols are national power and glory, money and prosperity, status and reputation, ideologies and ideals of many sorts, pleasure and self-fulfilment, comfort and security, heroes and heroines.
- The history of humankind is the history of human endeavour to at each stage deepen the democratic processes by removing hindrances to further human self-fulfilment.
- No longer is love a spontaneous emotion, a transcendent state of being, a necessary evil on the path to self-fulfilment.
- Some people simply weigh their priorities as to how they will expend their energies and pursue self-fulfilment - and decide either not to have children or to be content with one child.
- We can hardly be blamed for striving for bliss and self-fulfillment in our romantic lives - our inalienable right to the pursuit of happiness is guaranteed in the first blueprint of American society.
- Today, a number of tactics - from prenuptial agreements to cultivating the virtues of solo living - are used to manage the perceived risks of self-fulfilment.
- Gone is the productive husband-wife bond defined by mutual sacrifice and cooperative labor, replaced by dual-careerist vistas of self-fulfillment and consumer satisfaction.
- The only truly good performance is one that gives joy and self-fulfillment to the performer.
- Literature is born primarily of the writer's need for self-fulfilment.
- In other words, the location of meaning and purpose in this world is to be found through individual self-fulfilment involving judgments that inevitably vary among people.
- How fabulous is it that the pursuit of happiness and self-fulfillment can be achieved with the help of the diving industry!
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.