- Remember, we live in an age of advertisements and self-glorification.
- This may read like self-glorification but I write what I feel.
- I have also been a councillor, school governor and a member of various committees, all things I was asked to do rather than seeking influence over other people's lives for some kind of self-glorification.
- There was no nonsense in that briefing, no self-glorification - just an appreciation of what American soldiers can achieve and a determination to do everything possible to help them.
- All of this U.S. history was really self-glorification.
- If we are to have awards this should be in recognition of effort, work and achievement particularly in relation to the benefit of everyone, not self-glorification.
- He realises that self-denial can all too easily become self-glorification, but he is oddly blind to the hedonistic streak in epistemological narratives of extinguishing the self for the sake of fact.
- War as myth begins with blind patriotism, which is always thinly veiled self-glorification.
- If the site becomes more about self-glorification or filled with lies, you can take the opportunity to rebut the lies when they write articles.
- They show the essential pattern of self-glorification as self-aggrandizement that most interests the author.
- A host of pamphleteers, mainly based outside France, did their utmost to counter his self-glorification.
- In the paternalistic protector role, there is an exaggeration of one's power to the level of omnipotence, self-glorification, self-presumption and self-entitlement.
- Some writers are like that - they would do anything for self-glorification.