1amor a sí mismo masculineautoamor masculine
- Attempts have been made to subordinate sympathy to self-love, but they appear to me perverse.
- In other words, the leader does not look to the followers for affiliative assurance to reinforce his or her self-love, but strives to assist followers to internalize the vision and work to realize it.
- Not only is that morally mistaken, but it is also militarily ruinous, for any armed service which is based upon or rooted in its members' self-love is doomed to failure and disgrace.
- Because human knowledge is so limited and fallible, the order we perceive in society would seem to be an unintended consequence of private decisions driven by self-love.
- It takes courage and vigilance to create a context where self-love can emerge.
- It nourishes our self-love, self worth and self-confidence.
- The reference to self-love was not at all a subtle one.
- Each one of us has measures of self-love and self-loathing.
- High levels of self-esteem were thought to reflect self-love, in this sense, while poor self-esteem reflected inadequate self-love.
- He finds as much self-loathing there as self-love.
- Argue if you must, but anyone who goes the eponymous route with his band, and then plays every single instrument on his solitary efforts, has got to be sporting heavy self-love.
- He takes it for granted that self-love is properly condemned whenever it can be shown to be harmful to the community.
- Here it's all about self-love and girl bonding.
- Comics bring a long history of manifesting cultural anxieties, both self-love and self-loathing.
- Does internationalism not foster regionalism, with all the self-contempt and self-love that that involves (as we see in, say, international tennis)?
- If we fail to recognize the basic goodness contained within all our experiences, self-doubt blooms like algae in water, clogging up the natural flow of self-love that keeps us healthy.
- We should not conclude that pity or other instinctual affections, or even rational self-love, are bad.