- It's bad enough having to put up with all the self-opinionated, right-wing, boringly predictable columnists in the Murdoch press.
- Those who are tend to be ill-informed, self-opinionated, close-minded and negative in outlook.
- One now has to ask the question, is this columnist just a self-opinionated, uninformed, naive person?
- The man is ambitious, arrogant, self-opinionated, and has a blinkered vision that he alone is right, and that everyone else is wrong.
- Six out of every ten surveyed said they were glad he was back but felt he was self-opinionated.
- She is staunchly working class, curiously snobbish about the oddest things and dramatically self-opinionated.
- He was a self-opinionated man with a bellicose personality.
- There was a Union Deputy Minister who was rather self-opinionated and was also a bully.
- I'm committed, single-minded and self-opinionated.