1no self-respecting editor would work for them — ningún editor que se precie trabajaría para ellos
- Any self-respecting Italian wears dark glasses, in winter, in summer, indoors and out, while eating or sleeping.
- No self-respecting editor would ever ask that question.
- What if homeschooling is a choice of which self-respecting women should be proud?
- Some pitiable excuses were pleaded, and in a great many instances it was said that lack of boots and clothing had compelled self-respecting parents to keep their offspring at home.
- I'd go to Lexington and make him confess to being something no self-respecting photographer should ever call himself: an artist.