1(retail sales)volumen de facturación masculine
- As it turns out, in 1999, soon after the purchase of Seagate's network software group, Veritas had changed its revenue-recognition model from sell-in to sell-through.
- We understand that sell-through has been very good.
- The big-name distribution partners funnel the goods into their established channels and take responsibility for sell-through.
- Our underlying sell-through at the retail level remained very strong throughout the third quarter.
- I have received wonderful editorial credits in the top fashion publications and have had placement in the finest stores in the country with good sell-through.
2.1(retail sale)venta directa feminine
- The interval between cinema release and sell-through has shortened considerably, probably in recognition that many people will not go to a cinema for any reason.
- When DVD sell-through started, it was the big movies that got big numbers.
- The DVD sell-through business peaked early last year.
- But pre-recorded, studio-issued sell-through videotapes feed the home viewer's illusory sense that they own and are watching a film.
- Unfortunately, it also flooded the market with lots of copies of every title at incredibly low prices, effectively killing the margins in the sell-through market.
2.2(video for retail sale)video para venta directa masculine