1.1(emotional responsiveness)sensibilidad femininesensitivity to sth — sensibilidad frente a algo
- Have these people no sensitivity to the art form or do they simply want to shock?
- Have some of us lost our inherent sensitivity as human beings just to achieve our own ends?
- It is around people's awareness and understanding and sensitivity to the needs of people.
- We showed a lack of sensitivity to how deferential they are, almost to the point of taking pleasure in grief.
- If you are right-handed the chisel goes in the left hand, for sensitivity and intuition.
- It is a sad fact that, when it comes to sensitivity to attack, there is no one so sensitive as a journalist.
- Such people need to be treated with sensitivity and with a very high level of respect.
- The club's careful handling of their player shows there is acute sensitivity about his future.
- He said the issue is a delicate one and needs to be approached with extreme sensitivity.
- The company is very pliant and willing, but not without thought or sensitivity.
- It's done with great sensitivity and style, but the style never overwhelms the content.
- His birth chart shows a man of great sensitivity, which is a characteristic quality of Pisces.
- It all adds up to a mammoth change that will need to be handled with care and sensitivity.
- It's about a certain kind of sensibility - fear and sensitivity in the modern world.
- The author handles controversial exegetical areas with sensitivity and honesty.
- It takes a good deal of sensitivity to recognize when the pressure is getting too great.
- Not, to my mind, the ideal profession for a woman of her intense sensitivity.
- In his tribute to Sam, he praised the youngster for his sensitivity, humour, care and love.
- No one can deny that great care and sensitivity is needed here by opinion-formers.
- In itself, elucidation of this sensitivity will be an interesting result of this discussion.
1.2(touchiness)susceptibilidad femininesensitivity to sth — susceptibilidad a algo
- It appears to be a minor outrage to our sensitivities, since we take our family mangoes personally.
- So just different labels which reflect some social and cultural sensitivities and specific features.
- The victim begins to doubt their own sensitivities; they begin to feel crazy.
- The Marines based there have kept their profile very low because of the religious sensitivities of that town.
- This mixture describes not only French feelings but European sensitivities.
- The rich have their desires met without regard to local sensitivities.
- This reality never once spares the sensitivities of an unsuspecting audience - this is reality warts and all.
- I almost began hoping my nakedness had not offended any Moslem sensitivities.
- Want to see free speech abolished because it offends your delicate sensitivities?
- To respect local sensitivities, there were religious prohibitions on filming males or females in a state of undress, or in the toilet.
- However, with domestic sensitivities over-riding the communal ethic, they have fallen far behind schedule.
- Mischaracterizing this process to exploit complex political sensitivities serves no one.
- He was a pioneer of the holistic approach, who understood the anxieties, aspirations, and sensitivities of his patients.
- The government has to balance that against the sensitivities of the farming community.
- That he has stood on toes and offended some sensitivities along the way was inevitable.
- All this may play well to the sensitivities and self-esteem of the far-flung townsfolk in the rest of the country.
- Such circumstances might arise where regional sensitivities preclude the involvement of a particular state.
- To get around local sensitivities and Greek Law, the US troops will be operating as part of a NATO force.
- Still, his aficionado's enthusiasm for Wagner's operas numbs him to the sensitivities and dilemmas of others.
- Then we continued on to the Blue Lake, where eating and drinking would trample Maori sensitivities, since they regard it as a sacred spot.
2(physical responsiveness)sensibilidad femininesensitivity to sth — sensibilidad a algo
3(of information) confidencialidad feminine(of issue) lo delicado