In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- With people of very low sexual desire it is better not to enter directly into the sexual fantasy but rather to proceed slowly, from sensuality to sex.
- Sometimes in life you can feel passion, jealousy, sensuality, loathing, and love.
- In this context, sensuality and sexuality are two separate dimensions.
- While dance connects us to sensuality, music provides a safe vehicle for the expression of emotional unrest.
- Pleasure and sensuality were accepted as normal and natural.
- The nazir offers his hair to God as a symbol that he is sublimating and consecrating his sensuality and sexual energy.
- There is debate around the negation and/or quarantining of children's sensuality and developing sexuality.
- And, is not the previously-mentioned sensuality also closely connected to carnal pleasures?
- Eroticism, sensuality and feelings are irrelevant.
- Arriving at positive realizations about our sensuality, body image, and love life can be a difficult process.
- The absence of any hint of illicit sexuality or even of Egyptian sensuality suggests the way in which Cleopatra's willingness to die cleanses her from sexual taint.
- She delves into sensuality, illusion and sexual exploration when asked what inspired her to open up three months ago.
- Nowadays, boybands showed more sensuality as well as sexuality.
- What comes across is Peer's boundless mix of sensuality and self-delusion.
- But the women use sensuality and sexuality as a form of liberation.
- There is a very thin line between crude sexuality and sensuality.
- You enjoy luxury, sensuality, and pleasures of the flesh.
- Be imaginative and experiment with all the sensuality and sexuality that the human body has to offer.
- Needless to say, this lack of sensuality makes him the less-than-ideal sexual partner for Frances.
- Those are the two extremes of human sexuality, and there are all gradations of chastity and sensuality in between.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.