In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Elliott's thematic gear shifting and tempo changing make the album's separation into eight tracks largely beside the point.
- The separation and division of the works into three spaces in some ways disturbed the continuity of the curatorial exercise.
- This separation into stanzas is reinforced by differing dominant sounds.
- The separation of club and divisional teams in the County Championship was done and extra games were provided.
- This finding was the basis for separation into the 2 groups.
- Here the separation into subsets is easy - how many ways can you partition a set of two items?
- The next important step in the evolution of Parliament was the separation into houses.
- This genetic separation into two groups was also clear when working with the complete set of 306 plants.
- Your five year plan is well prepared and your separation of the various parts of the town into divisions establishes manageable work programmes in each.
2.1(time of being apart)separación feminine
- I was asked to determine the value of the wife's pension and the husband's entitlement to a credit for payment of the wife's debt after separation.
- A father remains a father in separation, divorce or marriage and their responsibilities and rights cannot be taken away.
- At the time of separation the wife had not worked outside the home for 17 years.
- I think it reasonable to infer that the standard of living enjoyed by the plaintiff prior to separation was in part dependent on the greater income produced by the defendant.
- In addition, the husband made voluntary payments to the wife following the separation of $600 per month.
- Despite the problems that have been going on since separation, the parties have chosen to remain in the home together with the children while they tried to achieve a resolution.
- Moreover, he had just completed the purchase of the new family house, which is not readily consistent with an extended trial separation.
- With respect to these two pensions, the first pension was fully vested at the time of separation and thus the respondent wife has fully realized on this asset.
- When finally he got his separation from his wife and his property settlement, he decided to go in a different direction.
- Prior to the separation, the wife worked full time in the husband's family business.
- He says that other than a few months separation back in 1972, they have remained together.
- There had been absolutely no possibility of any trial separation while we were here together in Asia, for housing reasons - it's even worse than Manhattan!
- I am not persuaded that spousal support should be ordered retroactively to the date of separation as sought.
- The obligation for spousal support commenced upon separation in October 1999.
- In such states, adultery remains a viable basis for divorce or separation.
- The parties lived very well before their separation with live-in help.
- Five years would have passed since the parties' separation with no spousal support having been pursued on interim motions or paid.
- Following separation the plaintiff did not find it necessary to encroach upon her assets.
- She was back in the dream, the nightmare of her parent's separation.
- The husband testified he owned no such assets at separation.
2.2(estrangement)separación femininejudicial separation — separación legal feminine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.