In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Primary outputs are defined as publications in the serial peer reviewed literature, while the secondary outputs are taken to be evidence based clinical guidelines.
- Their serial reports have largely abstained from considering policies aimed at generating social progress from below.
- People with serial nonsacramental marriages are still free to marry in the church and enjoy the benefits of full communion.
- This enormous power to subject the American public to serial triviality is far from trivial.
- The journal begins serial publication this spring.
- Frequent reassessment with serial lung function testing for rapid progression is critical.
- It had dragged them to court to defend their serial publication of Joyce's Ulysses.
- Their surfaces are accretions of controlled gestures, spatters of paint that lead from one stroke to another, singular and serial actions.
- It does not hold annual meetings or sponsor a serial publication.
- Devoting time to other serial publications also should be seen as an investment in the future, not a distraction.
- We model asymmetric migration rates and unequal population sizes using serial samples of sequences.
- Serial production functions in tandem with serial consumption.
- Compared to some of the serial releases from the public domain specialists, this DVD is a pleasure to look at.
- It is noteworthy that he filed serial and timely notices of appeal after each order of the U.S. District Court was entered.
- Little information has been published regarding the association of serial changes in pulmonary function or radiographic features and prognosis.
- This was at a formal, recorded news conference, not serial impromptu interviews in the locker room.
- For example, if a suffix, that is, an extra item follows the last item to be remembered in serial recall, memory for this last item is severely impaired.
- Divorce and serial marriage are common in communities living under pressure, which may leave women with sole responsibility for the children and with overwhelming domestic responsibilities.
- The serial presentation enhanced the illusion of spontaneity and improvisation.
- Her allusive serial art makes use of pairings, sequences and minutes compositional shifts.
2(in episodes)(thriller) seriado(thriller) en capítulospublished in serial form — publicado por entregas
3Computing(input/access/interface) en serieserial printer — impresora serial / en serie feminine
- If it won't run on serial processors, then where is the parallel machine that it will run on?
- A serial processor executes each iteration through the loop, doing all the work.
- Besides, transferring large files with the USB instead of the serial connection can be done very quickly, too.
- You will see a list of serial devices; note that some will be built-in on your motherboard.
- The controller can concurrently perform the data transfer to and/or from the parallel and serial devices.
- It is even possible to add servers with a click of a mouse while supporting BIOS-level control of almost any number of servers or serial devices.
- A serial response box was used to collect key-press responses from the participants.
- Besides, all neural networks at the moment are simulations that are written in software of an essentially serial nature which runs on serial processors.
1Television Radioserie feminineserial masculineserial feminine Southern Cone
- However, these serials depict only the macabre and fearful aspects of these supernatural characters.
- Although at times, the serial enters into boring sequences, it has been accepted by middle-class families as a good one.
- The success of this venture as a magazine serial preceding the book, has the writer planning a sequel.
- Both serials harked back to a period when men were heroic, women were virtuous and times were better.
- The producers feel that the serial with a strong story line woven on women issues could mean good competition for other serials in the private channels.
- They are not at the stage to rationalise the unnatural situations the serials depict.
- The original plan was for a weekly year-long serial of 52 episodes.
- In a recent breakthrough, the debut show of a Chinese-language TV drama serial had a gay storyline.
- Tasked with nabbing an elusive bandit hiding out in a forest, this could become a long-running serial.
- Each story in the serial would last a week, being spread over 5 weekday episodes.
- At a recent daily critique meeting, our writing coach challenged us to produce a serial in 2004.
- In an unprecedented move, the BBC had appointed a publicity officer specifically to promote the new serial.
- Storylines in drama serials have a moral, or at least a conclusion.
- They watch every episode of the popular Hindi serials.
- As the last half of the serial goes into publication, you'll see some examination of the underpinnings of these characters.
- Until 1998, Lucy then worked across a number of drama serials and documentaries.
- Published as a comic strip since 1936, the Phantom also appeared in movie serials, a feature film, and animated television series.
- Fox is quite a rarity on television, as it is unusual for a serial of the time and of such length to have one author and one director.
- It is more than a regular drama serial or just a sitcom.
2Printingit was published as a serial — se publicó por entregas
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.