- Primary outputs are defined as publications in the serial peer reviewed literature, while the secondary outputs are taken to be evidence based clinical guidelines.
- Their serial reports have largely abstained from considering policies aimed at generating social progress from below.
- People with serial nonsacramental marriages are still free to marry in the church and enjoy the benefits of full communion.
- This enormous power to subject the American public to serial triviality is far from trivial.
- The journal begins serial publication this spring.
- Frequent reassessment with serial lung function testing for rapid progression is critical.
- It had dragged them to court to defend their serial publication of Joyce's Ulysses.
- Their surfaces are accretions of controlled gestures, spatters of paint that lead from one stroke to another, singular and serial actions.
- It does not hold annual meetings or sponsor a serial publication.
- Devoting time to other serial publications also should be seen as an investment in the future, not a distraction.
- We model asymmetric migration rates and unequal population sizes using serial samples of sequences.
- Serial production functions in tandem with serial consumption.
- Compared to some of the serial releases from the public domain specialists, this DVD is a pleasure to look at.
- It is noteworthy that he filed serial and timely notices of appeal after each order of the U.S. District Court was entered.
- Little information has been published regarding the association of serial changes in pulmonary function or radiographic features and prognosis.
- This was at a formal, recorded news conference, not serial impromptu interviews in the locker room.
- For example, if a suffix, that is, an extra item follows the last item to be remembered in serial recall, memory for this last item is severely impaired.
- Divorce and serial marriage are common in communities living under pressure, which may leave women with sole responsibility for the children and with overwhelming domestic responsibilities.
- The serial presentation enhanced the illusion of spontaneity and improvisation.
- Her allusive serial art makes use of pairings, sequences and minutes compositional shifts.
2(in episodes)(thriller) seriado(thriller) en capítulospublished in serial form — publicado por entregas
3Computing(input/access/interface) en serieserial printer — impresora serial / en serie feminine
- If it won't run on serial processors, then where is the parallel machine that it will run on?
- A serial processor executes each iteration through the loop, doing all the work.
- Besides, transferring large files with the USB instead of the serial connection can be done very quickly, too.
- You will see a list of serial devices; note that some will be built-in on your motherboard.
- The controller can concurrently perform the data transfer to and/or from the parallel and serial devices.
- It is even possible to add servers with a click of a mouse while supporting BIOS-level control of almost any number of servers or serial devices.
- A serial response box was used to collect key-press responses from the participants.
- Besides, all neural networks at the moment are simulations that are written in software of an essentially serial nature which runs on serial processors.
1Television Radioserie feminineserial masculineserial feminine Southern Cone
- However, these serials depict only the macabre and fearful aspects of these supernatural characters.
- Although at times, the serial enters into boring sequences, it has been accepted by middle-class families as a good one.
- The success of this venture as a magazine serial preceding the book, has the writer planning a sequel.
- Both serials harked back to a period when men were heroic, women were virtuous and times were better.
- The producers feel that the serial with a strong story line woven on women issues could mean good competition for other serials in the private channels.
- They are not at the stage to rationalise the unnatural situations the serials depict.
- The original plan was for a weekly year-long serial of 52 episodes.
- In a recent breakthrough, the debut show of a Chinese-language TV drama serial had a gay storyline.
- Tasked with nabbing an elusive bandit hiding out in a forest, this could become a long-running serial.
- Each story in the serial would last a week, being spread over 5 weekday episodes.
- At a recent daily critique meeting, our writing coach challenged us to produce a serial in 2004.
- In an unprecedented move, the BBC had appointed a publicity officer specifically to promote the new serial.
- Storylines in drama serials have a moral, or at least a conclusion.
- They watch every episode of the popular Hindi serials.
- As the last half of the serial goes into publication, you'll see some examination of the underpinnings of these characters.
- Until 1998, Lucy then worked across a number of drama serials and documentaries.
- Published as a comic strip since 1936, the Phantom also appeared in movie serials, a feature film, and animated television series.
- Fox is quite a rarity on television, as it is unusual for a serial of the time and of such length to have one author and one director.
- It is more than a regular drama serial or just a sitcom.
2Printingit was published as a serial — se publicó por entregas