1(earnestness, sincerity)seriedad feminine
- Despite the seriousness of the problems, surgeons were confident the operation had gone well.
- Victims and campaign groups believe the crime has not been treated with sufficient seriousness.
- This action marks the change to a new seriousness on both sides of the struggle.
- At first the idea seems cold and distant, perhaps robbing death of its seriousness.
- Calls are supposed to be dealt with by nurses who assess the seriousness of cases before advising callers what to do.
2(gravity)gravedad feminineseriedad feminineit depends on the seriousness of the injuries — depende de la gravedad de las lesiones