1ajonjolí masculinesésamo masculine(seed/oil) (before noun) de ajonjolí(oil/seed) (before noun) de sésamo
- They cost about 7 dollars and they are served on an oversized sesame seed bun with lettuce, tomatoes, onion rings and fries.
- I went for the turkey combo with a sesame seed bagel, which was turkey, tomato, cheese and baby spinach.
- I look at the people in the cars all being served with processed meat on sesame seed buns.
- Soybeans, sesame seeds, whole grains and wheat germ are good vegetarian sources of zinc.
- They are obvious to the naked eye but get no larger than a sesame seed.
- She cut off a piece off a large sesame seed loaf and toasted it whilst looking at the spreads.
- Shichimi is a mixture of chili peppers, pepper leaf, poppy seeds, mustard seeds, sesame seeds, rapeseeds, dried orange or lemon peel.
- Add 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar, a dash or two of ground black pepper and a couple drops of sesame seed oil.
- The farmers in the village grew ragi, cow pea, pigeon pea, green gram, jowar, horse gram and sesame.
- Then I topped a gargantuan sesame seed bagel with a layer of creamy butter and a thick chunk of Gouda before biting into it.
- Maize and sesame are common in the irrigated farms along the Wabe Sha ile River.
- Moon Cake is named for an annual Chinese harvest festival during which people eat sweet cakes, often made partly with lotus or sesame seed and bean paste and generally shaped like the full moon the festival celebrates.
- It packs a powerful yet sensual punch, thanks to a blend of mint leaf, sesame seed and hazel wood.
- They should know what really lurks between those sesame seed buns.
- Every last sesame seed had to be removed from his bread and the chef had to specifically prepare his vegetables to make sure they didn't contain any green beans, squash, or peas.
- They can be found in cold-pressed olive oil, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds and marine oils.
- Pour black sesame seeds into one small shallow bowl and white seeds into another.
- Costing a mere €7.20, this light potato pancake was filled with kimchi and served with soy sauce, sesame seeds, garlic and finely chopped leeks.
- One oil commonly used in stir-frying is sesame seed oil, which has a high specific heat so you cook faster, leading to a fresher final dish.
- Two onions, a blueberry, a sesame seed, and two egg bagels, still hot, lay nestled at the bottom.
- Most of the crops are from dry land including groundnuts, sunflower, green gram, sesame and soya.
- On the living room table are three huge salad bowls and onions, tomatoes, feta cheese, sesame seeds, beetroot, celery, spinach and garlic.
- In a bowl, combine soy sauce and sesame seed oil.
2Literatureopen sesame! — ¡ábrete sésamo!
- an open sesame to the world of publishing — una puerta abierta al mundo editorial