1escuadra feminine(with two equal sides) cartabón masculine
- On the lower shelf are two books (a hymn book and a merchant's arithmetic book), a lute, a terrestrial globe, a case of flutes, a set square, and a pair of dividers.
- It was here that Burlington kept his collection of architectural plans and the painting on the ceiling reflects this interest through the personification of the subject, surrounded by set squares and plumb lines.
- Almost everyone has used a calculator or a set square during their school days.
- All that was being said was something dreadfully boring involving the importance of set squares.
- Tomorrow will be taken up with preparing for the Big Day itself, namely, preparing my desk, purchasing a set square and compass and making a list.