In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1teoría de conjuntos feminine
- Ernst Schröder's important work is in the area of algebra, set theory and logic.
- In particular, she has attempted to reconcile poetry with set theory, a special branch of algebra.
- In addition to his work on set theory, Cohen has worked on differential equations and harmonic analysis.
- He therefore attempted to put set theory on an axiomatic basis to avoid the paradoxes.
- This framework is probably a new development in logic and set theory.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.