1adventista del Séptimo Día feminine
- After I told one of the church members I was a Seventh-Day Adventist, I noticed he was a little quiet.
- In the former case, the Court reversed the denial of unemployment benefits to a Seventh-Day Adventist who refused an offer of employment which would have required him to work on Saturdays.
- Members of newer American denominations, including Seventh-Day Adventists and some Pentecostals, also refused induction and support of the war effort in this same conflict.
- There are a small number of Uniates, Seventh-Day Adventists, Baptists, Pentecostalists, Armenian Apostolics, and Molokans.
- 7% of Bermuda's residents are Seventh-Day Adventists.