1(some)variosvariasthey visited us several times — nos visitaron varias / unas cuantas veces
2formaldiversodistintoexperts in their several fields — expertos en sus diversos / distintos campos
1variosvariasdo you have any questions? — yes, several — ¿tienen alguna pregunta? — sí, varias
- I found that several of the huts had straw in them and that evidently sheep had wandered in.
- The Gospels are rendered into several of these languages and printed by the Society.
- She expects several of her friends to be at the leisure centre to cheer her on.
- If you suffer from jaw joint problems you may have several of these symptoms or you may just have one.
- After all, several of the crew were killed in the torpedo attack and the ship is a war grave.
- Mr Ahmed estimates it will cost him several hundred pounds to repair the damage.
- The issues you have raised have been addressed at these meetings several times and are a concern.
- The appeal will receive a major boost from several fundraising drives in September.
- She also shops for several other neighbours who have difficulty managing on their own.
- Kenyon was chased and detained by the pub landlord and several of his customers.
- I know several of them personally and have always felt I have been given a fair hearing.
- It seems that several of the earlier philosophers had concluded that the Earth is a globe.
- Indeed such a suggestion is inconsistent with several of the paragraphs in question.
- One of the stories featured a mad old hag who lived in a cave in the North of England several hundred years ago.
- We have forced a lower council tax rate on them while delivering several of our key initiatives.
- This dreamer received a promotion when several others in her department were laid off.
- Last week several of the accused companies also said that their product is not at fault.
- At the same time several of his aides were quoted in the press as saying he was considering defecting.
- In many ways she became his muse, and his love for her is commemorated in several of his later works.
- The young mother moved to Glasgow with her family from Pakistan several years ago.