In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- In all three starring roles, Basinger does not have to apologise for her natural sex appeal.
- The films that work globally consist of sex appeal, thin plots and chase scenes.
- Much as he admired their music, he was even more taken with their automatic sex appeal.
- In other words, women are making it on their looks alone and men, without the advantage of sex appeal, are left behind.
- With his dark brown eyes and short black hair, he seemed to ooze sex appeal with just a hint of danger.
- Sometimes, certain women characters are included just to add sex appeal to the drama.
- Some of the players got mad, because they felt we should be judged by our golf ability, not by sex appeal.
- So when it comes to books and sex appeal it's the same old story: there's one rule for men, another for women.
- They certainly do not perceive age as a barrier to exploiting their femininity or sex appeal.
- Mike refrained from taking advantage of his powerful bass skills and undeniable sex appeal.
- Lynn used her sex appeal to attract male attention and I could pass off as the sweet, innocent girl.
- The result is an album with a whole lot of heart, sex appeal and raucous energy.
- Tracey is also a party girl and is noted for bringing sex appeal to the British art world.
- The supporting actress is often chosen for sex appeal, rather than acting ability.
- Straw hats are great summer hats with plenty of sex appeal, but nothing beats the feel of a felt fedora in the cold.
- She may start to use her sex appeal to attract and keep a man by her side.
- They are movie stars hired to project glamour, sophistication and sex appeal.
- It can cause a new mother to doubt her physical attractiveness and sex appeal.
- You are easily attracted by physical appearances and a person's sex appeal.
- It is there for the express purpose of demonstrating an individual's sex appeal.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.